Do you ever get so depressed that you don’t even know how to behave anymore
Anonymous: WHAT THE HELL IS PLURRING?
Peace, Love, Unity, Respect. Treat others the way you wanna be treated idk. Give them the benefit of the doubt and respect them, you’ll be respected in return.
Anonymous: Sooo do you still fuck girls? Haha
haha that should have no concern to you
Anonymous: You have a beautiful mind 🌀
Anonymous: can we see another picture of your piercings?
Anonymous: You're so pretty please answerrrrr me this! Willy Wonka/Harry Potter intellectual discussion. Would you rather: Have your body inflated into a big huge balloon and float away into the sky OR be blown up into a big fat blueberry and rolled away by Oompa Loompas? (Bonus points if you can remember what scenes I'm referring to:)
I’d rather float into the sky. I don’t like blueberries!
1. What's your favorite candle scent?
2. What female celebrity do you wish was your sister?
3. What male celebrity do you wish was your brother?
4. How old do you think you'll be when you get married?
5. Do you know a hoarder?
6. Can you do a split?
7. How old were you when you learned how to ride a bike?
8. How many oceans have you swam in?
9. How many countries have you been to?
10. Is anyone in your family in the army?
11. What would you name your daughter if you had one?
12. What would you name your son if you had one?
13. What's the worst grade you got on a test?
14. What was your favorite TV show when you were a child?
15. What did you dress up as on Halloween when you were eight?
16. Have you read any of the Harry Potter, Hunger Games or Twilight series?
17. Would you rather have an American accent or a British accent?
18. Did your mother go to college?
19. Are your grandparents still married?
20. Have you ever taken karate lessons?
21. Do you know who Kermit the frog is?
22. What's the first amusement park you've been to?
23. What language, besides your native language, would you like to be fluent in?
24. Do you spell the color as grey or gray?
25. Is your father bald?
26. Do you know triplets?
27. Do you prefer Titanic or The Notebook?
28. Have you ever had Indian food?
29. What's the name of your favorite restaurant?
30. Have you ever been to Olive Garden?
31. Do you belong to any warehouse stores (Costco, BJ's, etc.)?
32. What would your parents have named you if you were the opposite gender?
33. If you have a nickname, what is it?
34. Who's your favorite person in the world?
35. Would you rather live in a rural area or in the suburbs?
36. Can you whistle?
37. Do you sleep with a nightlight?
38. Do you eat breakfast every morning?
39. Do you take any pills or medication daily?
40. What medical conditions do you have?
41. How many times have you been to the hospital?
42. Have you ever seen Finding Nemo?
43. Where do you buy your jeans?
44. What's the last compliment you got?
45. Do you usually remember your dreams in the morning?
46. What flavor tea do you enjoy?
47. How many pairs of shoes do you currently own?
48. What religion will you raise your children to practice?
49. How old were you when you found out that Santa wasn't real?
50. Why do you have a tumblr?
A girl should be two things: who and what she wants.
― Coco Chanel, The Gospel According to Coco Chanel: Life Lessons from the World’s Most Elegant Woman (via mihstie